Wednesday 29 January 2014

Details are good, but time consuming!

Hey everyone!

I'm trying my best to make this blog as current as possible and as detailed as possible also. I'm glad to say that the blog is coming together a lot more now, and the photographs I've been using are easier to upload also (as they have already been formatted for facebook). We are sadly leaving Thailand on 31st January to go to our next destination Australia, and to avoid the whole writing-about-stuff-that's-happened-already scenario happening again when we're in Oz, I'm going to make sure the Asia section is done and dusted by then. Also, my dad requested that I put some dates on the blog too, so he can tell where I've been at certain points of the calender so I'm slowly doing that too.

Hope you're enjoying reading about our adventures, please post a comment if you want xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment